lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to search the fields in SimpleAnalyzer
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:00:02 GMT
I recommend you get a copy of Luke (google Lucene, luke) and
examine your index. Luke will also allow you to see how various queries
parse. Since you haven't shown how you parse your query,
anything anyone says would be a guess.

But at a guess, you may be having troubles with capitalization
in your query.

Also, query.toString() will show you what the actual Lucene
query looks like.

Best
Erick