lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mahdi Rahimi <>
Subject Similarity algorithm
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:38:12 GMT

In the name of God.

I'm looking for some resources about Lucene Similarity algorithm.
I want to change it for my special aims.
Can anyone help me and introduce some references? Is "Lucene in Action" book
usefull for me?
How can I find PDF or DOC file of this book?

Also, I want to change syntax of Qeuries in lucene and upgrade that for
myself. And looking for JavaCC util.
Can anynoe emil JavaCC to my mailbox I found web site of
that but there was some problem in that site.