lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sebastin <sebasmt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ways to minimize index size?
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2007 14:25:50 GMT

String outgoingNumber="9198408365809";
String incomingNumber="9840861114";
String datesc="070601";
String imsiNumber="444021365987";
String callType="1";

//Search Fields
 String contents=(outgoingNumber+" "+incomingNumber+" "+dateSc+"
"+imsiNumber+" "+callType );

//Display Fields

                          String records=(callingPartyNumber+"
"+calledPartyNumber+" "+dateSc+" "+chargDur+" "+incomingRoute+"
"+outgoingRoute+" "+timeSc);

                       IndexWriter indexWriter = new
IndexWriter(indexDir,new StandardAnalyzer(),true);

                          Document document = new Document();

                             document.add(new
Field("contents",contents,Field.Store.NO,Field.Index.TOKENIZED));

                document.add(new
Field("records",records,Field.Store.YES,Field.Index.NO));

                             indexWriter.setUseCompoundFile(true);
                             indexWriter.addDocument(document);
                          }

please help me to acheive the minimum size