lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sherman Monroe" <smon...@overdogg.com>
Subject overdogg.com - Start Your Own Competition!
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 19:14:29 GMT
Hi Friends,

I'd like to announce the Beta release of my new service, overdogg.com - The
Buyer's Marketplace:

"overdogg is an online community centered around user-sponsored competitions
for services. overdogg pioneers the online buyer's market by developing a
Web-based community in which buyers and providers meet in an efficient and
entertaining competition-style format to fill personal and business needs.
Whether it's a homeowner needing a tree removed from their yard, the mother
needing ideas and planners for her daughter's wedding, a 13-year-old boy
searching for a lost puppy, a police investigator trying to solve a crime,
an entrepreneur posting a reward for the market data he needs, or a bachelor
needing a date for his upcoming class reunion, anyone can stage an ad-hoc
competition to enlist our millions of users across the web to help them
obtain what it is they desire."

Sign up for a free account today, and start getting what you want! Please
help spread the word, and send any feedback or comments, or leave them
here<http://www.overdogg.com/main.jsp?context=browse&header=entry_homepage&posterId=1>
.

-overdogg team