lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gilbert Groenendijk" <gilbert.groenend...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FSDirectory and merge indexes
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 12:46:34 GMT
Thank you for your reply. With addIndexes this works perfectly but when i
change it to:

 writer.addIndexesNoOptimize(new Directory[] { fsd1});

It throws an exception saying it doesn't have a method with this parameters.
I need a fast merge and with the optimization this is not possible and i
want to test how fast it is without optimizing.