lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: Lucene Developer
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 23:49:20 GMT

: >         http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/Support
:
: That's more a list of people/companies providing Lucene-related services,
: not so much for people looking for a new job. For me think it's okay if
: these job offers are posted here.

Hmmm .. not sure if i would agree, i know that it's generally been
discouraged in the past, most recently...

http://www.nabble.com/Looking-For-Lucene-Job-Opportunities-tf3648956.html#a10192458

...pesonally, i can barely keep up with all of my lucene email as is, if i
wantedto wade through a bunch of email from companies looking to hire and
people looking for work i'd go read monster.com :)

if we really want to support something like this, perhaps it should be on
a jobs@lucene.apache.org type list?

-Hoss