lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: FuzzyLikeThisQuery what does maxNumTerms mean
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 22:35:49 GMT

: I have updated my previous post I guess, before you had a chance to read it.
: Can you please re-read my post again?

: Sent from the Lucene - Java Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

please do not "update" posts ... independent of any features that third
party companies may provide for archiving java-user@lucene, or exposing
it as a web forum, it is still first and formost a mailing list, and
"updates" to existing messages made through GUIs on those web forums do
not makit it to peoples inboxes.  this not only leads to cofusion for hte
people reading messages as email who don't see your updates, but also for
people reading the version you *did* update who don't understand why the
people replying are answering a differnet question then the one they are
reading.

-Hoss