lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Donna L Gresh <gr...@us.ibm.com>
Subject MoreLikeThis?
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 18:09:55 GMT
Hello,
I'm sorry if this is a naive question, but I have implemented my own
"MoreLikeThis" functionality, and
in re-reading the FAQ saw that it looks like something like this is
already built, so I wanted to try it out and see
if it would simplify my code:

How do I find similar documents?
See the org.apache.lucene.search.similar package from the contrib area. It
is part of Lucene starting with Lucene 1.9.

I'm using Lucene 2.1 so I'm definitely at that level, but in the contrib
area in my Lucene distribution, I couldn't figure out what I need to
include.
What do I need to do to try this package out?
thanks in advance--

Donna L. Gresh
Services Research, Mathematical Sciences Department
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
(914) 945-2472
http://www.research.ibm.com/people/g/donnagresh
gresh@us.ibm.com