lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Pita" <carlosjosep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maxDoc and arrays
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 20:14:28 GMT
That's no problem, I can regenerate my entire extra data structure upon
periodic index optimization. That way the array size will be about  the size
of the index. What I find more difficult is to know the id of the last
added/removed document. I need it to update the in-mem structure upon more
fine-grained index changes.  Any ideas?

TIA.
Cheers,
Carlos