lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Carlos Pita" <carlosjosep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HitCollector or Hits
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 14:51:05 GMT
Hi Erick,

thank you for your prompt answer. What do you mean by loading the document?
Accessing one of the stored fields? In that case I'm afraid I would need to
do it. For example, in the aforementioned case of a result of products, I
have to look at any product store_id, which is stored along the document. Is
this a performance killer? Maybe I should keep some tables in memory, for
example an array mapping from id to store_id in O(1). I will do some
benchmarking before anyway.

Cheers,
Carlos