lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing the ORACLE using lucene
Date Fri, 11 May 2007 19:02:52 GMT
Just let you know DBSight already handles the index synchronization
with the database, including incremental indexing, with either
soft-deleted or hard-deleted records.

And it's free without any size limit if you just need to create an
index from the database. You don't need to do any java coding.

Like Erik mentioned, there are many things to consider. DBSight let
you easily change your logic, what to select, what to index, what
Analyzer to use, what XML/JSON/HTML to return.

--
Chris Lu