lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ryan McKinley <>
Subject MoreLikeThis API changes?
Date Wed, 30 May 2007 06:45:39 GMT
I'm trying to build a custom MoreLikeThis implementation that will run
within solr and I've run into a few API hurdles...

1. Can be modified to optionally take the Similarity
implementation in the constructor?  Currently it is hardcoded to:
  private Similarity similarity = new DefaultSimilarity();

2. Do retrieveTerms(int docNum) and createQuery(PriorityQueue q) need to
be private?  Can they be public?  If not public, could they at least be

3. Can isNoiseWord() be protected?

If these changes sound reasonable, I'll make a JIRA patch.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message