lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: synchronize hits variable?
Date Mon, 28 May 2007 16:59:40 GMT
Turns out Hits will only cache 200 documents max actually. It would be
nice to be able to set that (I'd like to set it to 0). It would be also
nice if you could control the number that triggers a re-search. I have
made my own Hits  class to drop both of those features, but it would be
cool if they could somehow be controlled with core Lucene.

- Mark