lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concept Search
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 23:52:29 GMT
There are quite a few ways to do this...you just read in the file to
create a list of the words and when your query parser sees the right
keyword either use a TokenFilter that expands to each word or just add
each word to a BooleanQuery as a Should clause (or expand to a proper
Lucene syntax string). This is basically just a thesaurus and you
shouldn't find it too terribly difficult to implement.

- Mark