lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Les Fletcher <...@affinitycircles.com>
Subject Re: filter caching
Date Tue, 01 May 2007 20:54:23 GMT
If the Chained filter works off of the cached QueryFilters, then that is
great and I don't mind not caching the ChainedFilter and doing the work
to combine those bit vectors (assuming that is what it is doing).  I
want to build up a set of small QueryFilters and that can be cached and
be combined in any order (using the ChainedFilter operations) while
still making use of caching.  If ChainedFilter does this (or doesn't),
it would be nice to have it mentioned in the API docs.

Les