lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concept Search
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 23:50:55 GMT
<<What *would* be tricky is phrase queries since inserting a new term breaks
the
offsets AFAIK.>>

I thought that that's the point in the Synonym injection
example, setting Term.setPositionIncrement(0) for the injected
token(s). That way. phrase queries work since all of the
injected tokens share the same offset....

But I've been wrong before.

Erick