lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Concept Search
Date Wed, 16 May 2007 13:50:55 GMT
That's interesting. I suppose you could add the "synonym" of
WildAnimals$ whenever you encountered any of the items in your
list, then when concept searching is called for, search on
WildAnimals$.

Highlighting might be tricky, but certainly do-able, especially with
the capabilities of a MemoryIndex......

Erick