lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FSDirectory and merge indexes
Date Tue, 15 May 2007 16:32:14 GMT
That *should* work. Can you post more of your code?
Particularly the index creation code where you instantiate
your index.

Also, what assurance do you have that fsd1 exists? Although
even if it doesn't exist the exception seems odd.

Instead of just giving the name of the exception, please post

exception.printStackTrace()

which will give people much more to work with....

Erick