lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FSDirectory and merge indexes
Date Mon, 14 May 2007 13:34:39 GMT
            FSDirectory fsd1 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index1");
            FSDirectory fsd2 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index2");
            FSDirectory fsd3 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index3");
            FSDirectory fsd4 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index4");
            FSDirectory fsd5 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index5");
            FSDirectory fsd6 = FSDirectory.getDirectory("e:/Index6");
            IndexWriter writer = new IndexWriter(blah blah blah);

            writer.addIndexes(new Directory[] { fsd1, fsd2, fsd3, fsd4,
fsd5, fsd6 });