lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doubt in FuzzyQuery
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 14:19:44 GMT
It would help a lot if you can either post a snippet of code showing
how you construct the fuzzy query or create a small, self-contained
program illustrating the problem.

With the latter approach, I've often found that in the middle of creating
the program, what I'm doing wrong surfaces ...

Best
Erick