lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regaridng Reader.terms()
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 05:38:01 GMT
Hi Steve,
No I didn't make any change on WhiteSpaceAnalyzer I just extends my classes
from the original classes and then override my new changes. so I dont think
I should to contribute my classes.

and my language is Persian, and only change I've made is not to ignoring
unicode characters in Persian and arabic language, because with original
WhitespaceAnalyzer it didnt work fine whether it ignore or something else, I
dont know but I extends my classes and now I am using my analyzer to index.