lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Mohammad Norouzi" <mnr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: regaridng Reader.terms()
Date Tue, 22 May 2007 10:18:05 GMT
Walter,
Yes I am using a customized WhiteSpaceAnalyzer while indexing.
I said customized because I realized that standard WhiteSpaceAnalyzer dont
accept unicode terms in my language so I make some change to support that.

but for reading no Analyzer is used

if I want to get that result, which analyzer should I use?

in my case, I dont need any boost factor or any other feature of lucene, I
need just searching through the index.