lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 童小军 <tongxiao...@yikey.com>
Subject How Can I let my many application can Know the Index change,but Not need re-open Index.
Date Fri, 25 May 2007 05:57:03 GMT
	I have some application will indexing new data to one Index Directory. And other some application
will read the index and Data Mining.
But my Mining Application must re-open the index Directory. The Index file have 5G . and must
real time mining .
How Can I do it at many computer at one network ?
	If I must do it ,my mining application must Automatic reopen index ? I want let all application
share use one IndexReader or Directory instance. Can I use RMI or ICE ?