lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Laxmilal Menaria" <lmena...@chambal.com>
Subject Re: Lock obtain timed exception
Date Thu, 24 May 2007 12:15:33 GMT
yes, I am getting the JVM crash exception in logs.

#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
# java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: requested 32756 bytes for ChunkPool::allocate.
Out of swap space?
#
#  Internal Error (414C4C4F434154494F4E0E4350500065), pid=25596, tid=90152
#
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (1.6.0_01-b06 mixed mode, sharing)
#   http://java.sun.com/webapps/bugreport/crash.jsp
#