lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sccarr...@uvigo.es
Subject Doubt in FuzzyQuery
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 11:57:19 GMT

Last week I send a message with a doubt in a FuzzyQuery. I am working with
Lucene 2.1.0.

I would like to recover files including the set of strings

"société américaine" and "sociétés américaines"

from a fuzzy query relating the string "société américain"

I create a method "getDocuments" and I call it with the query introducing by the
user. For example, in this case:

getDocuments("\""+query+"\"~");

the variable "query" is equal to "société américain".

Bellow you can see the code of the method:

private void getDocuments(String queryString)
{
	Directory dir=FSDirectory.getDirectory(pathIndexador);
	IndexSearcher searcher=new IndexSearcher(dir);

	File stopWordsFile=new File(fichStopW);
	Analyzer analyzer=new StopAnalyzer(stopWordsFile);

	QueryParser queryParse=new QueryParser("contenido", analyzer);
	queryParse.setFuzzyMinSim(0.5f);
	Query query=queryParse.parse(queryString);

	PhraseQuery pq=(PhraseQuery)query;
	Term [] term=pq.getTerms();

	SpanTermQuery[] clausulas=new SpanTermQuery[term.length];
	for(int i=0;i<clausulas.length;i++)
	{
		clausulas[i]=new SpanTermQuery(term[i]);
	}
	SpanNearQuery queryspanNormal= new SpanNearQuery(clausulas,2,true);
	Hits hitsNormal=searcher.search(queryspanNormal,Sort.RELEVANCE);
}

Can you help me?

Regards.

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]