lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Doubt in FuzzyQuery
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 07:33:18 GMT

I have a problem in dealing whith a fuzzy query in Lucene 2.1.0.

In order to explain my problem, I illustrate it by a simple example:

I would like to recover files including the set of strings

"société américaine" and "sociétés américaines"

from a fuzzy query relating the string "société américain"

I have tried to follow the instructions in the reference manual, apparently
without success.

Please, can you help me ?

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ ]
Universidade de Vigo [ ]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: