lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From sccarr...@uvigo.es
Subject Doubt in FuzzyQuery
Date Thu, 03 May 2007 07:33:18 GMT

Hi!

I have a problem in dealing whith a fuzzy query in Lucene 2.1.0.

In order to explain my problem, I illustrate it by a simple example:

I would like to recover files including the set of strings

"société américaine" and "sociétés américaines"

from a fuzzy query relating the string "société américain"

I have tried to follow the instructions in the reference manual, apparently
without success.

Please, can you help me ?

Regards

Servicio de acceso ó correo electrónico vía web da Universidade de Vigo
Servicio de acceso al correo electrónico vía web de la Universidad de Vigo

Servicios Informáticos [ http://si.uvigo.es ]
Universidade de Vigo [ http://www.uvigo.es ]