lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jolinar13 <jolina...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Very odd behaviour of FrenchAnalyzer with strings in capital letters
Date Mon, 21 May 2007 14:00:26 GMT

Hello,
Thank you for your quick answer.
I use Luke to examine the index, but since I switched to FrenchAnalyzer, it
says 'Not a Lucene index'.
If I open the index files in a text viewer, the strings are in UPPER case.
I do use the same analyzer to index and search.
So, do I have to specify the FrenchAnalyzer not to be case sensitive? How to
do that?
Thanks a lot
Florian