lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From supereric <eric_Calin_Cru...@yahoo.com>
Subject Scoring results?!
Date Wed, 09 May 2007 06:39:57 GMT

How I can get the tag word score in lucene. suppose that you have searched a
tag word and 3 hit documents
are now found.
1 -How someone could find number of occurrences in any document so it could
sort the results.
Also I wan to have some other policies for ranking the results. What should
I do to handle that. for example
I want to score boldfaced tag words in an html document twice normal texts.
2- How I can omit some tag words from the index?! for example common words
in another language?