lucene-java-user mailing list archives: April 2007

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Mohammad Norouzi Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 10:12
Mohammad Norouzi Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 11:24
Mohammad Norouzi Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 11:59
Mohammad Norouzi question about field equality in query Wed, 11 Apr, 09:19
Mohammad Norouzi Re: question about field equality in query Sun, 15 Apr, 08:37
Mohammad Norouzi Re: question about field equality in query Sun, 15 Apr, 15:21
Mohammad Norouzi Re: question about field equality in query Tue, 17 Apr, 09:42
Mohammad Norouzi Re: question about field equality in query Thu, 19 Apr, 05:24
Mohsen Saboorian Re: Emulating Pages Search Sun, 01 Apr, 11:10
Mohsen Saboorian Error-Tolerant Wed, 04 Apr, 06:00
Mohsen Saboorian Error Tolerant Query Parser Wed, 04 Apr, 06:05
Mohsen Saboorian Re: Error Tolerant Query Parser Thu, 05 Apr, 06:18
Mohsen Saboorian Leading and trailing wildcard together Sat, 21 Apr, 15:16
Moti Nisenson Merging Indeces Mon, 16 Apr, 07:59
Nilesh Bansal Re: Lock files in a read-only application Mon, 02 Apr, 06:11
Nilesh Bansal Lucene Optimizations Wed, 04 Apr, 05:18
Nilesh Bansal Re: Lucene for name matching Thu, 05 Apr, 22:44
Nilesh Bansal Re: Out of memory exception for big indexes Sun, 08 Apr, 05:03
Nilesh Bansal Re: Re[2]: Out of memory exception for big indexes Sun, 08 Apr, 18:58
Ofer Nave search-time boosting Mon, 02 Apr, 17:23
Omar Didi another question about update an unidexed field. Wed, 18 Apr, 20:08
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Deeper Ranking Issues in Lucene Mon, 02 Apr, 21:30
Otis Gospodnetic Benchmarking LUCENE-584 with contrib/benchmark Mon, 02 Apr, 22:35
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Benchmarking LUCENE-584 with contrib/benchmark Mon, 02 Apr, 23:29
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Index updates between machines Tue, 03 Apr, 19:41
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Lucene Optimizations Wed, 04 Apr, 05:33
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Limitations of lucene Wed, 04 Apr, 05:34
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Error Tolerant Query Parser Wed, 04 Apr, 15:18
Otis Gospodnetic Re: How many Searches is a Searcher Worth? Wed, 04 Apr, 17:39
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Benchmarking LUCENE-584 with contrib/benchmark Thu, 05 Apr, 01:35
Otis Gospodnetic Re: indexing and searching real numbers Thu, 05 Apr, 17:46
Otis Gospodnetic Re: short documents = help me tweak Similarity?? Thu, 05 Apr, 18:21
Otis Gospodnetic Re: multi user multi index? Fri, 06 Apr, 06:01
Otis Gospodnetic Re: short documents = help me tweak Similarity?? Fri, 06 Apr, 06:09
Otis Gospodnetic Re: indexing and searching real numbers Fri, 06 Apr, 06:11
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Out of memory exception for big indexes Fri, 06 Apr, 15:20
Otis Gospodnetic Re: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code?? Fri, 06 Apr, 15:27
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Out of memory exception for big indexes Fri, 06 Apr, 18:39
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Standard Parser Behavior Mon, 09 Apr, 03:41
Otis Gospodnetic Re: How to update index dynamically Mon, 09 Apr, 16:14
Otis Gospodnetic Re: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code?? Mon, 09 Apr, 16:15
Otis Gospodnetic Re: IndexModifier's docCount is inconsistent Mon, 09 Apr, 18:55
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Copy index while updating the index Tue, 10 Apr, 16:33
Otis Gospodnetic Re: How to update index dynamically Wed, 11 Apr, 01:51
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Are KeywordAnalyser and Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED synonymous. Thu, 12 Apr, 16:00
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Index performance Thu, 12 Apr, 16:31
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Index Update Strategies Thu, 26 Apr, 17:33
Otis Gospodnetic Re: How often to optimize an Index? Thu, 26 Apr, 17:41
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Index sync up Sun, 29 Apr, 01:36
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Sort in Lucene 1.4.3 Sun, 29 Apr, 01:43
Otis Gospodnetic Re: Keyphrase Extraction Mon, 30 Apr, 03:11
Paul Cowan Re: custom stop word list for standard analyzer Fri, 13 Apr, 05:11
Paul Elschot Re: Design Problem: Searching large set of protected documents Tue, 03 Apr, 20:16
Paul Elschot Re: Design Problem: Searching large set of protected documents Wed, 04 Apr, 19:25
Paul Elschot Re: I have a question about phrase query with stop words Fri, 13 Apr, 20:04
Paul Hermans luke v0.7 and SnowBallAnalyzer Thu, 05 Apr, 15:07
Paul Taylor Are KeywordAnalyser and Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED synonymous. Thu, 12 Apr, 11:58
Peter Goldstein MultiSearcher w/per-index filtering Tue, 24 Apr, 17:14
Peter Goldstein RE: MultiSearcher w/per-index filtering Tue, 24 Apr, 22:59
Peter Keegan Sorting on a field that can have null values Thu, 12 Apr, 20:24
Peter Keegan Re: Sorting on a field that can have null values Fri, 13 Apr, 14:49
Peter W. Re: precision double sortable String Mon, 02 Apr, 20:44
Peter W. Re: Range search in numeric fields Thu, 05 Apr, 01:26
Peter W. Re: Design question Sat, 14 Apr, 02:44
Phil Myers Re: Index sync up Fri, 27 Apr, 16:14
Philipp Nanz Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 10:38
Philipp Nanz Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 10:41
Philipp Nanz Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 11:53
Rajendranath, Divya Copy index while updating the index Tue, 10 Apr, 16:06
Rajendranath, Divya RE: Adding large files to index Tue, 24 Apr, 12:54
Rajendranath, Divya RE: Copy index while updating the index Tue, 24 Apr, 15:04
Ratnesh,V2Solutions India Re: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code?? Sat, 07 Apr, 10:05
Ratnesh,V2Solutions India IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code?? Mon, 09 Apr, 14:41
Ratnesh,V2Solutions India Re: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code?? Tue, 10 Apr, 05:20
Roberto Fonti UN_TOKENIZED and StandardAnalyzer Fri, 06 Apr, 09:59
Roberto Fonti Re: UN_TOKENIZED and StandardAnalyzer Fri, 06 Apr, 15:53
Ronnie Kolehmainen Re: I need the internal lucene's document id from Hits Thu, 05 Apr, 11:46
Ryan McKinley distinct term values? Wed, 04 Apr, 22:24
Ryan McKinley Re: distinct term values? Thu, 05 Apr, 02:49
Ryan O'Hara Not able to search on UN_TOKENIZED fields Thu, 05 Apr, 18:56
Ryan O'Hara Re: Not able to search on UN_TOKENIZED fields Thu, 05 Apr, 21:14
Ryan O'Hara Re: StopAnalyzer- Stop List Words Tue, 10 Apr, 19:52
SK R How to get termfreq. of each doc for wildcard terms? Mon, 23 Apr, 10:00
SK R Re: How to get termfreq. of each doc for wildcard terms? Tue, 24 Apr, 10:51
SK R How to get term frequency of multi terms and TimeRange? Tue, 24 Apr, 11:01
Sami Siren Lucene BOF @ apachecon.eu ? Wed, 11 Apr, 15:27
Sami Siren Re: Lucene BOF @ apachecon.eu ? Fri, 20 Apr, 16:41
Saurabh Dani re: DBSight Turns Free! Instant Lucene Search on Database! Tue, 24 Apr, 10:11
Sawan Sharma Clustering in MultiSearcher Searchables Tue, 24 Apr, 10:19
Sawan Sharma Re: Clustering in MultiSearcher Searchables Wed, 25 Apr, 04:50
Sengly Heng Indexing multiple instances of the same field and counting their frequency afterward Wed, 04 Apr, 11:10
Sengly Heng Re: Indexing multiple instances of the same field and counting their frequency afterward Wed, 04 Apr, 15:07
Sengly Heng Re: Indexing multiple instances of the same field and counting their frequency afterward Wed, 04 Apr, 15:08
Sengly Heng Get the total term frequency vector of a specific field from the hit results Tue, 10 Apr, 14:01
Sengly Heng Re: Get the total term frequency vector of a specific field from the hit results Tue, 10 Apr, 14:58
Sengly Heng Re: Get the total term frequency vector of a specific field from the hit results Tue, 10 Apr, 15:48
Sengly Heng Re: Get the total term frequency vector of a specific field from the hit results Wed, 11 Apr, 01:38
Shaimaa Mohamed Morphological Search Problem Mon, 02 Apr, 11:57
Simon Wistow flush, optimize and FileNotFound exceptions Tue, 03 Apr, 11:50
Simon Wistow Re: flush, optimize and FileNotFound exceptions Tue, 03 Apr, 12:40
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Aug 2014206
Jul 2014164
Jun 2014287