lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Einspanjer" <deinspan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ideas for a relevance score that could be considered stable across multiple searches with the same query structure?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 14:06:12 GMT
Oh geeze. Gmail ripped my pretty table to shreds.  Let me try again:
--     id     title
title score     director                   director score     year     year
score     overall score
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      A1    T3
                                                              Jonathan
Mostow                             2003

.3
.7                                1                  2.0
      B5    Terminator 3: Rise of the machines
Mostow, J.                                      2003
      A1    The Kid & I
                                                 Penelope Spheeris
                     2005

.6                                                  0
                                .1                 0.7
      B5    The Kid
                            Jon Turteltaub
2000