lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <>
Subject Re: How to calculate centroid from HITS?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:23:50 GMT
You could use Term Vectors (TVs) to do this, but I don't know of any
existing code for it.  Might be a good contrib module, though.
Search this list or see Lucene In Action or I have some TV sample
code at

You might also check the Carrot2 project, which has a number of
clustering algorithms and some Lucene support, although I don't know
if it does specifically what you want.