lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to calculate centroid from HITS?
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 12:23:50 GMT
You could use Term Vectors (TVs) to do this, but I don't know of any
existing code for it.  Might be a good contrib module, though.
Search this list or see Lucene In Action or I have some TV sample
code at http://www.cnlp.org/apachecon2005/

You might also check the Carrot2 project, which has a number of
clustering algorithms and some Lucene support, although I don't know
if it does specifically what you want.

On Apr 2, 2007, at 10:14 PM, Lokeya wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have queried and have got a HITS object which is a collection of
> documents. I want to find out the centroid of these documents.
> Centroid =
> Top Most 35(for eg)common  terms across all the documents in the HITS
> object.
>
> Is there any API in Lucene for this?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
> --