lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Kleven" <jkle...@vinquire.com>
Subject Re: short documents = help me tweak Similarity??
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 17:45:34 GMT
Sorry to re-post -- is this the correct forum for questions like this?  I
think that writing a new encode/decode operation should help alleviate my
problem, but thought that this must be fairly widespread issue for people
using lucene for "non-web-page" searches (i.e., shorter documents)

Thanks again,
John