lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Chris Lu" <chris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DBSight Turns Free! Instant Lucene Search on Database!
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 01:01:08 GMT
Just like your Winamp, Trillian, or other excellent software, its free
version can satisfy most of your needs, and advanced features, like
scripting, your boss need to pay for it.

DBSight is still improving itself. If we can get any support, like how
Doug is supported by Yahoo, we would be happy to make it open source.

--
Chris Lu