lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Annona Keene <annonake...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Explanation from FunctionQuery
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2007 18:35:16 GMT
And it was as easy as all that...

Thanks.

----- Original Message ----
From: Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 6, 2007 12:23:30 PM
Subject: Re: Explanation from FunctionQuery

: So we reach a problem at extractTerms.  I get an explanation no problem

: I'm using the version of FunctionQuery from the JIRA attachment.

that seems like the heart of the problem ... i haven't looked at the
version in Jira for a while, but the version commited into Solr does
provide an implementation of extractTerms (not that it really comes into
play at all).  That's why Yonik put a note in the Jira version that it's
out of date.

-Hoss