lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <...@teamware.com>
Subject Re: Not able to search on UN_TOKENIZED fields
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 23:46:07 GMT
You can either use KeywordAnalyzer with your QueryParser which will correctly
handle UN_TOKENIZED fields, but that will use KeywordAnalyzer for all fields.

To use a field specific Analyzer you either need to use PerFieldAnalyzerWrapper
and preload it with all possible fields and use that as the Analyzer for
QueryParser.  Alternatively, override QueryParser's getFieldQuery() and then
choose your Analyzer there based on the field being searched.

Antony