lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Antony Bowesman <>
Subject Re: Benchmarking LUCENE-584 with contrib/benchmark
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 06:05:59 GMT
Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
> Here is one more related question.
> It looks like the o.a.l.benchmark.Driver class is supposed to be a generic driver class
that uses the Benchmarker configured in one of those conf/*.xml files.  However, I see StandardBenchmarker.class
hard-coded there:
>         digester.addObjectCreate("benchmark/benchmarker", "class", StandardBenchmarker.class);

Maybe I'm missing something, but isn't the 3rd param to addObjectCreate just a
default and the real class is defined by the "class" attribute in the XML file.

<benchmarker class="...MatcherBenchmarker"/>

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message