lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code??
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2007 16:15:48 GMT
Look at that E:\... path.
"indexes" vs. "index".

Otis

----- Original Message ----
From: "Ratnesh,V2Solutions India" <ratnesh.srivastava@in.v2solutions.com>
To: java-user@lucene.apache.org
Sent: Monday, April 9, 2007 10:41:17 AM
Subject: IndexReader.deleteDocuement(); How to use it with our code??

Hi this is  my code snippets. I am using Lucene 1.9.1 API . and Getting the
following exception please someone help me .....................,,, Getting
over from this problem

/**

  * Adds searchable fields to a document, that can be used to find if the

  * document has links to OBJECT tag information or not.

  */

public class OBJECTLinkIndexingFilter implements IndexingFilter {

      public static final Log LOG =
LogFactory.getLog(OBJECTLinkIndexingFilter. class);

      public static String FIELD = "objects";

      private String surl1;

      private String surl;

      int doc;

      private Configuration conf;

      /**

        * Searches through the parse object's metadata to add the indexing
links