lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to search on UN_TOKENIZED fields
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2007 19:08:43 GMT
Yes, you can search on UN_TOKENIZED fields, but they're exact,
really, really exact <G>.

I'd recommend that you get a copy of Luke (google lucene luke) and
examine your index to see what you actually have in your index.

Also, you haven't provided us a clue what the actual query is. I'd
use Query.toString().

I suspect that the query is getting tokenized if you're using one
of the normal Analyzers...

Erick