lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sengly Heng" <>
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2007 11:10:16 GMT
Dear all,

My problem is a little bit strange. Instead of parsing the content of the
document to the indexer. I am adding one by one. Here is a piece of my code

Document doc = new Document();
doc.add(Field.Text("Features", "blue");
 doc.add(Field.Text("Features", "black");
 doc.add(Field.Text("Features", "blue");

I'd like to know whether the internal representation of this is like when we
add at once the whole content of the document as a long string? I'd like
also to count the number of "blue" occurence from the document. How to do

Thank you very much for your suggestion in advance.