lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ryan Ackley" <ryanack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TextMining.org Word extractor
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2007 22:14:47 GMT
I've been out of the loop for a while. I just saw this recent thread
and re-subscribed to the list.

In the next month or two I will be able to put some time into the
textmining library. Fast saved files are on the list of improvements
as well as other features that have been requested. I would also like
to add more file formats and move all source to sourceforge or some
other project hosting service. I will try to replace the hacked page
with a static html page within the next week. In the meantime you can
download direct at

http://www.textmining.org/textmining.zip

Textmining has always been Apache licensed. It has never been GPL.

-Ryan