lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "mohamed hadj taieb" <mohamedha...@gmail.com>
Subject implementation of lucene into opencms
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 09:14:35 GMT
Hi
i have implemented lucene with tomcat
the application demo gives an interface to write the word to search and when
the search is launched it returns the path of the pages which contain that
word like that :
Document Summary  C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\jsp-examples\jsp2\simpletag\hello.jsp null
but i want to give me the resullt like that
http://localhost/jsp-examples/jsp2/simpletag\hello.jsp
<http://localhost/jsp-examples/jsp2/simpletag%5Chello.jsp>

if u have an idea about that it will help me

but my objectif is to integrate lucene into opencms
so is there some documentation to to this
and have you some recommandation for that : if there is simple exemples just
for test i will be happy to get them
my skype id : mohamed.hadj.taieb
thx a lot