lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "mohamed hadj taieb" <mohamedha...@gmail.com>
Subject searching beginning from a web page not from a directory
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2007 10:57:14 GMT
hi
i want to integrate the lucene in my web application

my web application consist on several pages integrated into opencms

the problem with lucene that it return the result like this :
java org.apache.lucene.demo.SearchFiles
Query: connect
Searching for: connect
0 total matching documents
Query: connecter
Searching for: connecter
1 total matching documents
1. C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\jsp-examples\jsp2\tagfiles\conn\connection.js

In other word it gives me the path of the page
but what i m looking for is that i give him a page as index like this :
http://localhost/opencms/opencms/portail_directory/acceuil.html
and when i make a search he gives me the result relative to that page and
the pages linked to!!!

1)is that possible with lucene ?
2)is there smthing near from what is asked that lucene is able to do?
3)should i find another lucene package which contain more fuctionnality?

i have used this lucene pakage

lucene-2.1.0-src.zip
<http://apache.oc1.mirrors.redwire.net/lucene/java/lucene-2.1.0-src.zip>

i have downloaded it from this address :
http://apache.oc1.mirrors.redwire.net/lucene/java/

Thanks for help
i m here for more detail :)