lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From rubdabadub <rubdaba...@gmail.com>
Subject bzr branches for Apache Lucene/Nutch/Solr/Hadoop at Launchpad
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:14:56 GMT
Hi:

First of all apology to those friends who follow all the list.

Often times I work offline and I do not have any commit rights to any
of the projects. All the modifications I make for various clients and
trying to keep up to date with latest trunk somehow makes it difficult
for me to just stick with "subversion". I have heard many things about
distributed
revision control system and I am sure there are tricks/fixes for the
subversion problem i mentioned above, but I also wanted to learn
something new :-) So after some trial with many DRCS I have decided to
go for Bazaar! Its really cool DRCS.. you got try it.

http://bazaar-vcs.org/.

Now due to the fact that SVN is RCS and bzr is DRCS one need to
convert SVN repos to bzr repos. and cool enough.. there is a free vcs
mirroring service at Launchpad

https://launchpad.net/

So now the following projects are available via bzr branch. You can
access them here.

Nutch - https://launchpad.net/nutch
Solr - https://launchpad.net/solr
Lucene - https://launchpad.net/lucene
Hadoop - https://launchpad.net/hadoop

It only mirrors "trunk". Thats what I need to follow thats why and I
don't see any reason to mirror releases.

Regards