lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "ruchi thakur" <ruchithak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: search for phrase with specail chars?
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:28:40 GMT
i am using StopAnalyszer.
Yes something like "innere Organe bezeichnet" works exactly fine

„ character should not be a probelm, as if i remove this character, i still
get the error

I get this error tiil the point i have Organe\" in my query. Guess it is the
double quote inside a phrase, which is causing the issue. But i dont
understand why because i am escaping it, before i send it to lucene
Regards,