lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "ruchi thakur" <ruchithak...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query String for a phrase?
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2007 11:36:39 GMT
am sorry , guess "*" caused confusion.
My question is that, using jakarta&apache am able to search for jakarta
apache, but
was confused as no reference to this query String(jakarta&apache) could find
anywhere on net.

So just wanted to make sure if

jakarta&apache  -> jakarta apache
like
"jakarta apache"  -> jakarta apache

ie; jakarta&apache seaches for phrase jakarta apache
Regards,
Ruchi