lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Field Selector in Searcher interface
Date Fri, 02 Mar 2007 03:44:47 GMT
The odds increase significantly in correlation to patches
submitted!  :-)  The odds increase slightly by at least filing an
"enhancement" issue in JIRA.  They increase a tiny bit by bringing it
up here!  I may have some time in the not too distant future for
this, but we always appreciate the help.

Looking briefly at the Searchable interface, it does seem to make
sense, but that is just my quick glance take on it.

-Grant