lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakn <board...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Linking two different indexes
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:24:00 GMT

Thanks Damien, I believe that addIndex(index) is only going to add the index
into the new indexes. But how do I actually link the document either at
search time or index time from the url in the database indexes and the Nutch
index? So to explain my problem a little better

Nutch Index                                 URL
Content
A                                    www.something.com
A lot of junk that needs linked
B                                    www.somethingelse.com
Some more junk that needs linked

Lucene Index(from Database)         URL                          Other
Fields
D                                    www.something.com
G                                    www.something.com

I want D and G to be linked with A either at Indexing time or at searching
time. Can anyone elaborate on how to do this. Thanks in advance and thanks
again Damien.

Mike