lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mohsen Saboorian <mohs...@gmail.com>
Subject Matched Query Part in Hit Object
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 06:11:45 GMT

Hi,
Is there a way to find the matched part of query string in the Hit object?
Lucene's Hilghlighter module does part of the job, highlighting the matched
word in the result document, however it doesn't give the effective keyword
in query string.
For example, suppose I have a query: "lorem OR elit".

The first matched document is (hit 1): "lorem ipsum dolor sit amet". I want
to find that "lorem" is the matched part of the query.
The second matched document is (hit 2): "consectetur adipisicing elit". I
want to find that "elit" is the matched part of the query.

Thanks in advance.