lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Yakn <board...@yahoo.com>
Subject Linking two different indexes
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2007 02:01:46 GMT

I am trying to link the nutch index and the index generated from my database
using Lucene. So at the time of indexing my database, I want to pull the
indexes in from nutch and link the content from the url in the database and
the url that nutch hit. Can anyone tell me if they have done this and if so
how they did it. I would appreciate the help. If anyone knows of another
way, I would be interested in that as well. Thanks in advance.

Mike