lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Harini Raghavan" <harini.ragha...@insideview.com>
Subject Re: Delete document with keyword field
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2007 05:01:24 GMT
Hi Erick,

I am using StandardAnalyzer. Also I have used LUCLI to query the index and
it shows the value for the Id field with the underscore. But I  am unable to
retrieve the document with any of the queries in Lucli :

lucli> tokens +Id:_839930494
-or-
lucli> tokens +Id:839930494

I have no clue how to fetch/delete these documents without the id.

-Harini